• Vo5 revive me daily shampoo – amazing. It was rated the best shampoo on super skrimpers in terms of value for money and I would a 100% agree with that 🙂
•Boots No7 facial wipes
– I used to use these when they were cheaper to buy when the boots vouchers were out. I purchased them today with my voucher costing me £2 which is cool. I’m not sure if they have changed the formula. Going to give them a try and see how it goes.
•Umberto Gianini detoxifying Shampoo
– excited to try this and see how good it is. My hair gets really bad build up.
• Lancôme genifique.
I have used this before and this is a repurchase. It lasts forever as it leaves my skin feeling amazing. Not sure if I look any younger only being 23 but hey Ho! Prevention is better than cure.
• urban decay pocket rocket lipgloss – bought this online from eBay (so not technically boots haul) I love the fact there is a man clothed and then unclothed on the “lid” when you move it. I can’t think of the word to use when it’s like that I want to say hologram but that’s wrong hahah.
It feels very smooth on my lips and lasts for ages despite me keep licking them!!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this and sorry I haven’t posted anything in an age!
I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted in an age, I have been so busy with life that you forget to update your dearly beloveds online!
Perhaps you might enjoy some pictures of:
• the little things I’ve seen
• outfits of the day (that you’ve missed each day ;( sorry!
• places Ive been
• things I’ve bought
• and so on and so forth
So am I the only person who is scared to get a haircut. Scared because I feel nervous of how badly they could potentially screw it up. I love it this time though Jai at Tony&Guy has made a beautiful job of it.
What do you think? Whee do you go to get your hair cut. I need idea for next time 🙂