• Vo5 revive me daily shampoo – amazing. It was rated the best shampoo on super skrimpers in terms of value for money and I would a 100% agree with that 🙂
•Boots No7 facial wipes
– I used to use these when they were cheaper to buy when the boots vouchers were out. I purchased them today with my voucher costing me £2 which is cool. I’m not sure if they have changed the formula. Going to give them a try and see how it goes.
•Umberto Gianini detoxifying Shampoo
– excited to try this and see how good it is. My hair gets really bad build up.
• Lancôme genifique.
I have used this before and this is a repurchase. It lasts forever as it leaves my skin feeling amazing. Not sure if I look any younger only being 23 but hey Ho! Prevention is better than cure.
• urban decay pocket rocket lipgloss – bought this online from eBay (so not technically boots haul) I love the fact there is a man clothed and then unclothed on the “lid” when you move it. I can’t think of the word to use when it’s like that I want to say hologram but that’s wrong hahah.
It feels very smooth on my lips and lasts for ages despite me keep licking them!!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this and sorry I haven’t posted anything in an age!
I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted in an age, I have been so busy with life that you forget to update your dearly beloveds online!
Perhaps you might enjoy some pictures of:
• the little things I’ve seen
• outfits of the day (that you’ve missed each day ;( sorry!
• places Ive been
• things I’ve bought
• and so on and so forth
I haven’t done a post for a while and I do feel terrible.
Last weekend I was in Lincoln for the boxing.
Here are a few pics;
This is amazing – I love this idea Mi Casa is your casa…check it out! x
Description: Green Shirt with amazing studded popper fastening.
White RI Watch.
Hair in a Pony Tail.
MU: Red Lips & Khaki| Green Shadows & Bronzer
I love the fact that this photo is blurred. I just thought it made it a little different to all the other photographs.
I like the soft blurred effect it has which contrasts with the really brash metallic purple disco pants and bold monochrome, zebra print shirt.
What do you think of this OOTD?
Montgomery loving the snow
I’m not sure why he did but he was spronking around in it like a little lamb – you could not see him because he mainly white!
Do you have any pictures of your pets in the snow?
Big Love Emily x